SIGN IN or REGISTER
USERNAME or EMAIL
PASSWORD

FORGOT YOUR USERNAME OR PASSWORD?
Buffalo Sabres Buffalo Sabres Buffalo Sabres Buffalo Sabres Buffalo Sabres Buffalo Sabres

Photo

MSG/TWC

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
7 replies to this topic

#1 Jman86

Jman86

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,721 posts

Posted 17 February 2012 - 03:52 PM

We have our hockey back, an agreement finally was made between the two greedy corporations. I guess we can thank Jeremy Lin for helping that get moved along.

#2 albanysabresfan

albanysabresfan

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 508 posts

Posted 17 February 2012 - 03:57 PM

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I also heard that the Governor and the attorney general got involved, either way, VERY happy about this!

LETS GO BUFFALO!!!

#3 Jman86

Jman86

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,721 posts

Posted 17 February 2012 - 04:00 PM

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I also heard that the Governor and the attorney general got involved, either way, VERY happy about this!

Hell, for once NYC did good for us all the way out here, ha.

#4 GM4ADAY_Coach2

GM4ADAY_Coach2

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,627 posts

Posted 17 February 2012 - 04:24 PM

We have our hockey back, an agreement finally was made between the two greedy corporations. I guess we can thank Jeremy Lin for helping that get moved along.

Crap---I was just getting ready to switch to TWC to save myself from "The Agony of Defeat" ;)

#5 BTbird

BTbird

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,186 posts

Posted 17 February 2012 - 05:46 PM

HAHA. You took the words right out of my mouth. This had everything to do with Lin and nothing to do with the Sabres. Who's the guy around here always cooking up conspiracy theories like the Bruins are getting passes or the NHL will rig the lottery. How about the all-powerful MSG corporation getting an unknown Chinaman from the Ivy League to tear apart Kobe Bryant? Not possible you say? Unless the NBA refs were rigging the games for that said multi-million $$ corporation to raise their rates and get a new contract. Come on fellas, can't you buy into this theory?!?!!
Posted Image

#6 derralict

derralict

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 740 posts

Posted 17 February 2012 - 07:00 PM

I am one of the conspiracy guys. I wrote the post about Lucic not getting suspended for HIS weak hit to Kaleta's head and compared it to Leino's WEAK hit to someone's head earlier in the year. Leino was suspended and Lucic was not. Lucic's hit was even intensional! No conspiracy there right? Nah they are just EXTREMELY inconsistent. No bias involved or anything! Hey, believe what you want to believe. I believe this league is rigged. I would not put it past the NHL to rig the draft. Why do they have to draw for the 1st pick when one team is obviously the worst team and needs all the help they can get? WHY? So they can give the team they like the pick.....thats why! Then we have foot in the crease and goal through the side of the net counting in playoffs! These are also not part of any conspiracy.

#7 derralict

derralict

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 740 posts

Posted 17 February 2012 - 09:59 PM

Started a new post with this as well ----

Hey it is the conspiracy guy again!Remember a couple games ago when Weber was called for a chinsy "crosscheck" at the side of the net? The penalty made it a 2 man advantage for NJ! If you have the ability to compare that "penalty" to the replay with Roy getting PLOWED at 9:40 in the 3rd against Montreal tonight please do so. This league is effed up. VERY inconsistent to say the least. The dude that PLOWED Roy even seemed to say he was sorry as he was on the ice. No effing penalty for the Habs. What else is new? I see the Sabres called for the same bull shiz others are not called for constantly and it is ridiculous. The NHL has NO INTEGRITY.

#8 BTbird

BTbird

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,186 posts

Posted 17 February 2012 - 11:44 PM

I am one of the conspiracy guys. I wrote the post about Lucic not getting suspended for HIS weak hit to Kaleta's head and compared it to Leino's WEAK hit to someone's head earlier in the year. Leino was suspended and Lucic was not. Lucic's hit was even intensional! No conspiracy there right? Nah they are just EXTREMELY inconsistent. No bias involved or anything! Hey, believe what you want to believe. I believe this league is rigged. I would not put it past the NHL to rig the draft. Why do they have to draw for the 1st pick when one team is obviously the worst team and needs all the help they can get? WHY? So they can give the team they like the pick.....thats why! Then we have foot in the crease and goal through the side of the net counting in playoffs! These are also not part of any conspiracy.

You do realize that the NHL draft lottery is audited by either Ernst & Young or PWC? Those are the same guys that make sure the million $$ money lotteries are legit. Both the NBA & NHL have draft lotteries to stop teams from taking dives to get the #1 pick. It's not a hard thing to support.
Posted Image

Sabres.NHL.com is the official Web site of the Buffalo Sabres. The Buffalo Sabres and Sabres.NHL.com are trademarks of the National Hockey League.  NHL and the word mark and image of the Stanley Cup are registered trademarks and the NHL Shield and NHL Conference logos are trademarks of the National Hockey League. All NHL logos and marks and NHL team logos and marks as well as all other proprietary materials depicted herein are the property of the NHL and the respective NHL teams and may not be reproduced without the prior written consent of NHL Enterprises, L.P.  Copyright © 2010 Hockey Western LLC and the National Hockey League.  All Rights Reserved.

PRIVACY POLICY | TERMS AND CONDITIONS | OFFICIAL PARTNERS | CONTACT US | EMPLOYMENT/INTERNSHIPS | NHL.com TERMS OF USE | SITE MAP
  Buffalo Junior Sabres Buffalo Sabres Alumni Association Buffalo World Juniors Rochester Americans First Niagara Center Buffalo Bandits